The Beautiful Mess: A Community of Servants being the church
- We are Biblical, Christ Centered, Transparent, Generous, Sustainable and Love Driven people.
- We are a family of people who believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
- We are dedicated to serving, teaching and growing along side each other so that we may know and love each other more.
- We are a safe place for people who want to ask questions about God, learn more about God and know God Intimately.
- We are dedicated to showing the Love of God through Fellowship, Service, Action and in Word.
- We are partnered with surrounding churches as a place that finds needs in the community and then does our best to meet them.
- We are the broken
- We are a refuge for the broken.
- We are a safe place for anyone and everyone to be built up and loved as Jesus loved.
- We are a family with open doors to anyone without family.
- We are Beautiful. - We are also a mess.
We meet Sundays, 5pm at
Eugene Evangelical Church
834 Monroe Street